I really loved reading other bloggers must-haves through-out pregnancy so I thought I would share what got me through those middle 3 months for me!
1. Liz Lange V-neck shirts from Target. These are so comfy and are really long! I have them in several colors and are a MUST!
2. EOS lip balm- (or any lip balm for that matter) I had some serious chapped lips and always had chap-stick or EOS lip balm on hand.
2. Nivea Creme hand lotion- this stuff is awesome. I had some serious dry hands and this lotion was a life saver. Its very thick and works amazingly.
3. Asos maternity jeans- love these jeans and their small elastic panels in the waist band. These are so comfy. I wasn't sure I would like the big belly panels that most maternity jeans have so I tried these and I am not disappointed! I have them in red and just ordered in green too. Oh and to make them even better I got both pairs on sale for $20!
4. Tums- Have a bottle in the purse, kitchen, and bedside drawer. At all times. No question.
5. Liz Lange Maternity tanks from Target- Like the V-necks these have been a layering staple in the my wardrobe and will be great for wearing alone through out the 3rd Trimester. I love how they cover my bum and the white isn't see through!
6. a water bottle- I love this one that I found at target because you don't have to screw off a huge top and then have water dribble down your chin as your trying to quench your thirst. Instead it has a little pop top with a small opening to drink from. Man the little things sure do make a big difference :)
Anyways, I have found that carrying around a water bottle ensures I drink enough h2o to meet the requirements.
7. Comfy thick socks- Love a good pair of wool boot socks to keep my toes warm and feet comfy throughout the day.
8. Old Navy maternity leggings double pack- this was the first maternity purchase I made and I will be wearing these long after my pregnancy days. The grey and black pairs come in a package deal or separately but why not buy together and get the deal because you will seriously live these! I love that they sit low and don't cut into waist. I never have lines even though my waist line is growing!
9. Bio Oil- this stuff is amazing. My cousin passed along her bottle after she gave birth and I have loved her recommendation. Its smells amazing and doesn't leave you ultra greasy either.
SO there you have it, the small things that helped me get through the 2nd trimester!